Unpainted Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Props
Our Unpainted Power Ranger Replicas are a more economical option or if you want to add your own creative touch on our piece. It is an unfinished option which means you need to sand, prime and paint and is offset by the discounted price. However, the replicas have been completely glued and pinned so the only additional cost for you would be the sandpaper and paint. Each prop is made from wood and are lightweight. Thus making an all day easy to carry prop or easy to hang your finished piece as a wall accessory. Inspired by the classic show, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, are cosplay replicas of each of the Ranger’s weapons. Including the Power Sword, Power Lance, Power Daggers, Power Axe, Power Bow, Dragon Dagger, and Saba.
The best part of cosplay is how creative and inventive it can be.
Although we generally use spray paint, there is no limit on what you can use to complete your Unpainted Power Ranger Replicas. The wood allows paint, markers, crayons, and stickers to adhere for customization. It’s as simple as coloring between the lines or, if you’re a skilled artist, then blend and shade to your satisfaction. Allow your creativity to flow utilizing anything from neon, metallic, or glow in the dark paints to glitter and gemstones. Create your very own masterpiece using whatever you want. After all, variety is the spice of life.
- Be the leader of the team with the Red Ranger Power Sword with a choice of two sizes. One measures 25″ long and 4 7/8″ at its widest point and the XLarge measures 31″ long and 5-3/4″ inches at its widest point. Inspired by the sword wielded by Jason.
- Impersonate the smartest member with the Blue Ranger Power Lance measures 31 ½” long when fully assembled and is 5 7/8″ at its widest point. When disassembled each separate piece measures 15 3/4″ long. Inspired by the lance that Billy wields in the classic show.
- The Yellow Ranger Power Daggers come as a set of two and measure 12 ½” long and 3″ at their widest point. Fight back against the Putties! Inspired by the twin daggers that Trini wields.
- The Black Ranger Power Axe measures 19” long and 8 ¼” at its widest point of the head. Created for easy functional cosplay or wall mounted decoration. A must have for the MMPR Black Ranger cosplayer or fan!!!
- Battle against Lord Zedd with the Pink Power Bow, also referred to as the Battle Bow. Measures 31” long and 4 ½” at its widest point. Beautifully painted white with hand painted red accents perfectly mirroring the original used by Kimberly in the classic show.
- The Green Ranger Dragon Dagger measures 17 3/4″ long and 2″ at its widest point. Now you can join the fight against Rita Repulsa. Inspired by the dagger that Tommy wields.
- The Green Ranger Sword of Darkness measures 31″ long and 7 3/4″ at its widest point.
- Inspired by the sword Tommy wields, the White Ranger Saba Sword measures 23” long and 6 ½” at its widest point. Painted a brilliant white and detailed with gold pieces and black hand painting.
Making our UNPAINTED Power Ranger Replicas
Hand crafted from layered ¼” thick wood, durable and light weight. These layers provide structure and remarkable detail to create a replica as close to the original source as possible. After we have glued and micro nailed each layer together creating a strong and durable fully immersive cosplay accessory. With your artistic touches, you too can make a highly decorated replica piece made for the imagination; we do not encourage actual LARPing as paint and more delicate sections are prone to damage on collisions.
Displaying your Finished Sword
Each of our replicas can make for a distinctive adornment to any home, a wedding table centerpiece or any party decoration. Purchase our Display Stands so you can display your favorite fandom prop on any shelf or tabletop. Or, since they’re lightweight enough, hang with command strips to make an incredible addition to any dorm room or apartment. Subsequently you can showcase your fandom for all to see!
Our Unpainted Power Ranger Replicas Make A Perfect Unique Gift
With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, sometimes it’s nice to slow down. Coloring, painting, and creating art has several well-known benefits for both children and adults. Release stress and calm anxiety by allowing yourself or your child to take the time to create. These benefits will then help develop better analytical thinking in both work and play. These replicas make a unique gift for any nerd, geek, child or cartoon fan. Perfect and thoughtful gift for that “stay-at-home” person or someone who is rehabilitating. In a time where it seems like people have it all, this can be the perfect unique gift. When you’re attentive to the recipients loves you undoubtedly give a sentimental gift they can’t receive anywhere else. So whether its a birthday gift, Christmas gift, or I’m thinking of you gift, it’s sure to make an impression.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook!